JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Missouri Western Men's Basketball fell to 4-6 on the season in Jefferson City on Saturday, as the Griffons (4-6, 1-1 MIAA) lost to Lincoln (3-5, 1-1 MIAA) 89-66.
The Griffons shot 54% from the field in the first half and kept it close through one period, but the Blue Tigers roared back in the second as they shot 62% from the field and 50% from three.
- Tyus Millhollin led the way offensively scoring 19 points for the Griffons.
- Beau Baker also chimed in for the Griffons scoring 11 points and added 9 rebounds.
- The Griffons outscored the Blue Tigers 40-28 in the paint throughout the contest.
- Missouri Western also out-rebounded Lincoln 34-33, including 10 from the offensive glass.
- MWSU played without Tyrell Carroll and Reese Glover due to illness and injury, Will Eames left the game after 28 minutes with eight points, eight rebounds and a team-high five assists.
- The Griffons will take a week and a half off before they travel to Springfield, Illinois to take on University of Illinois-Springfield.
- The Prairie Stars are coming off a win over Oakland City University on Saturday, in which UIS topped OCU 108-71.
--- MWSU Athletics ---